Sign up to our newsletter
HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINER
To provide health and safety training to our clients and assist with the facilitation of their development and knowledge utilising professional knowledge and experience in collaboration with our training resources. You must be able to demonstrate that you possess the attributes and significant training experience necessary in order to motivate and influence an array of delegates in order to achieve results. You must be able to cope with pressure, short deadlines and be able to deliver both online and face-to-face training. Applicants with “Muddy Boots” experience of health and safety on a construction site with working knowledge of SMSTS and SSSTS will be favourably considered.
The role demands:
Assistance in developing and maintaining a suite of validated courses.
Developing bespoke or one-off training as required.
Delivering externally validated, blended learning and in-house training courses throughout the UK when necessary (currently observing COVID related protocol at all times).
Possessing excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including PowerPoint.
A flexible and committed approach.
This position will require travel nationally, the successful candidate must be willing to travel where necessary dependent on the operating sites of our clients and their absolute requirements. This may also involve overnight stays.
You will have experience in providing effective training delivery in line with current health and safety legislation, associated guidance and Industry standards to all levels of personnel in an effective, confident and friendly manner. You must be able to work on Microsoft Office packages and have excellent reading, writing and communication skills, and be flexible and committed in your approach.
- Three years Construction management ‘muddy boots’ experience.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent recognised qualification).
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training (formerly PTLLS).
- NEBOSH Diploma (must be willing to undertake as a successful applicant).
- NEBOSH Fire & Environmental
- Face Fit Train the Trainer
- UKATA Managers Certificate
- Experience in delivering the following courses is desirable: CITB courses, NEBOSH courses, Scaffold and Mobile Crane courses. Temporary Works awareness. Site-based training such as ladder and harness and abrasive wheels.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch, you can give us a call, send an e-mail, or live chat with us during working hours and a member of our team will help.